Pop quiz: which of the following do you agree with?
- You can lose weight while eating delicious foods
- You can improve your health by eating well
- To lose weight and stay healthy you must deprive yourself of tasty foods
If you agree with the first two statements, you’ve come to the right place. Let’s exchange ideas, findings, news, and recipes.
If you agree with the third statement, you’ve come to the right place. Give me a chance to change your mind about that notion.
What makes me think that it’s possible to eat delightful food, while also improving one’s health and losing weight? The answer is simple – I’ve done it. Minus 75 pounds, minus 8 inches off my waist, minus multiple medications – all while eating better than I ever have in my life. Look HERE for more details.
I want this blog to focus on all the ways that health can be improved through lifestyle – and the most important part of anyone’s lifestyle is food. Food is the best medicine. This being an introductory post, I’ll use this opportunity to outline the main topics of interest:
- Losing weight by eating the right way
- Overcoming Type 2 Diabetes and hypertension
- Cultivating healthy gut bacteria
- Enjoying real foods instead of artificial creations
Personal experience and discoveries, helpful studies, insightful books and articles, and of course recipes and cooking techniques – let’s share and discuss all this and more.
Do you have a personal story of success in improving your health through food? Do you feel frustrated after repeated attempts to get rid of excessive weight? Just interested in healthy eating? I’d love for you to join the conversation!